Sunday, June 19, 2016

Ai Wei Wei - The T Shirt


Very pleased to be blogging about this. This is something I've been working on in the background for a while now and very happy that they're finally released. Actually it hasn't been that long - and a big part of the time factor has been my own pissing about (an unhealthy mix of being pedantic and plain old faffing around). 

This is a collaboration with a very cool local dude named Alien Wong - an artist and t shirt producer we met recently. We decided a series of t shirts with caricature/portraits of artists on them would be a good place to start. Hope this is the start of something really good.

As I said, this is a series and I'll put the rest up over the course of the week. 

With HK's strained relations with the mainland, I figured Ai Wei Wei, the visual voice of  reason, was a good place to start. 

Please check out Alien's online store Fullstore here.

Here's how the shirt looks

 



No comments:

Post a Comment